Saturday 15 December 2012

I just can't post tonight

I want to do a post tonight but I just can't do it.

I am so saddened of the tragic loss to our friends south of the border.  I cannot even imagine the pain that the families are going through right now.  The loss of such innocent little children is breaking heart around the world.

I have been thinking about this all day.  Talking with my daughters and asking the question "why".

Our thought are with you all in the U.S.
Canada hugs you.

I hug you.

1 comment:

  1. Go for a cheap air compressor for your workshop - Go to different shops
    to compare prices before buying air compressor. A 2 psi loss is 5% of the pressure in a 40 psi tire and a 6% loss for a 34 psi tire.
    Take the hanger and untwist it, or cut it, so that
    it is just a straight rod.

    Feel free to visit my page - quiet air compressor

    ReplyDelete